Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hrt And Weight Loss Is This An Unusually Excessive Amount Of Weight Loss?

Is this an unusually excessive amount of weight loss? - hrt and weight loss

Last 12 January to € weighed 15stone, was alarmed by it. Last year, I began to eat less, eat, etc., but really not much exercise. I now weigh 13stone.

I know that many people would be in this kind of weight loss is a dream, but it's lost 40 pounds in 11 months and not much? Plus, it does not follow any type of exercise.

I was happy about this, but I'm beginning to wonder what I will if I do not shed the weight. I think enough to eat. I wonder if it because I had to go with steroid therapy (HRT) for the past year - is that the weight loss question? I seriously elevated testosterone now (but higher than normal for men my age (31)).

Thank you for your answers, and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment