Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ambico Tripod Tripod Head How Can I Determine The Size Of Ball Head For My Tripod?

How can I determine the size of ball head for my tripod? - ambico tripod tripod head

I have a tripod, which is - Ambico V-0554, I think buying a ball, but I can not find a way to measure correctly to the proper setting is possible. Looks like I missed the plate, which attaches the camera for a quick release, and the party has a lever release plate, so that half of the "quick release"

Any help would be great, I am a newcomer on tripods, so they need help.

1 comment:

David M said...

The size of the ball, that the use is determined by the weight of the camera and lens. If you have a small point and shoot camera and a small ball will work well. If you have an SLR with a target of 600 mm, then you need a big head, or not in a position to hold the camera and lens from above.

Virtually all cameras have the same thread size so it is no problem.

My suggestion is to go into a store with a good camera tripod, camera and the target is looking more and help. Discover some of the options and see which you like best book.

You can also tell us what they have body and lens. We could then give a better answer.

Post a Comment