Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ulcers And Stiff Neck Stiff Neck And Tension Headaches?

Stiff neck and tension headaches? - ulcers and stiff neck

OK, I'm 5 online courses that are primarily for the computer (networking, Windows Server 2003, Unix, mathematics and communication. Mathematics) is the only work on the computer. I also have a blog, and a new web design company. I also run a LAN-based graphic design company and not for the Indy label of a friend.

Basically, I spend all day on the computer.

I have to bend a little in the back, which made me a little puzzled. The doctor says it is there, but not enough to do something. Also wear glasses.

Tonight I have a big headache, that the water is not cured, and my neck looks like a burn. I can not because of a stomach ulcer pain.

Help?

2 comments:

Venom said...

To be honest, you have to take the time of the day for themselves. take a bath, or stretch, only go to hell and take a nap under a tree.

Secondly, to drink tea with chamomile and other relaxing. Relax. then stretch and relax the muscles of the neck. You need to relax and unwind and everything you can.

This is the best way to defuse tension around your neck and Crick.

Brown Sugar said...

Massage therapy is required. Supporting small curve with a small pillow. He has done a lot, you need to relax.

Post a Comment