Monday, January 4, 2010

Pictures Of Different Kinds Of Rashes What Could Cause This Irritation On My Baby?

What could cause this irritation on my baby? - pictures of different kinds of rashes

I noticed a few things on my skin irritations in the night 16 months old daughter, who kind of looks like a rash, but I'm not sure he has not eaten anything different the only thing I can think is that I changed my smell, but not brand laundry detergent. idk if this could be the problelm? unique in its Elbos, sides and belly. Here are some pictures


http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/w ...
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/w ...
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/w ...

6 comments:

PKUmom said...

def. could the smell ...
I have many in my own skin, because my skin is sensitive and can not see too much perfume in it (like Bounce, etc.)

crazy_cr... said...

I finally wash all clothing and towels in a color and scent detergent. All the brands of both the detergent and dryer sheets that are fragrance and dye free. If you dryer sheets, perfumes, and this could be the course. I tried a generic detergent, sun, and it was clear () no color, but it was perfumed. Perhaps they do not smell, and much cheaper than all the cleaning, but still good. If this fails, do him a doctor ... or if it worsens. I can 100% cotton in the next few days as if it were some kind of material they caused, but I know that certain smells cause rashes, as they have been cold and dry winds.

(Things Dreft is also good. We had to use it with my niece.)

5littlem... said...

Yes, your laundry soap. It happened to my daughter.

5littlem... said...

Yes, your laundry soap. It happened to my daughter.

5littlem... said...

Yes, your laundry soap. It happened to my daughter.

5littlem... said...

Yes, your laundry soap. It happened to my daughter.

Post a Comment