Sunday, January 24, 2010

Heath Dishes Health And Safety, One Step Too Serious?

Health and safety, one step too serious? - heath dishes

Health and Safety begins to tease me, everywhere, and we can not do anything because "no insurance" can not be executed in a certain area because "it's too dangerous."
A few days ago my friend told me thiss .. was only at work, just enjoy a cup of tea and a break for 5 minutes before you even go back to work .. Then someone comes and tells me he is too young to work, even against their health and safety ..
I'm really all that whatever the stupid idea ..
explained that with the work he is doing what is necessary to do more, if only to wash the dishes, because if the water is too hot, "hands" or something to burn ..

hes also very boring, because I've tried a job for a while and I was getting close ..

an agreement on the health and safety are increasingly protected?

2 comments:

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Some representatives of the OH & S are not otherwise release overzealous. Their intentions are probably good, but some of them likely to suffer from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).

Amy said...

I know ... more and more pathetic.

Post a Comment