Monday, February 22, 2010

At What Bmi Do Periods Start Again Menstrual Problems, What Are The Right Questions To Ask The Doctor?

Menstrual problems, what are the right questions to ask the doctor? - at what bmi do periods start again

The last time I had sex with my boyfriend for a long time was mid-June I was taking birth control at the time, I was never good to drink, but I tried my best. Toward the end of July there were signs of a blood clot for the second time on birth control and to stop taking the pill immediately.
When my time does not start on time and was late, I had some signs that I am pregnant. I took a pregnancy test was negative. The next time was very clear, perhaps only a few spots. Again, to be sure of a pregnancy test and it was negative. My current "time was 48 days late, and while its light and its super not my regular menstrual cycle. Those who took two days, usually have lasted much longer than theand are much heavier.
I should see a gynecologist, Tuesday, but what are some important questions that I do is, when all the tests done right? Obviously I'm not pregnant, but my body does not function properly. Since I am a "free" I would like the clinic to ensure that the physician is not restricted to take on things, or most of the evidence is what it should be.

I know my thyroid needs to be examined. I am in my range of body mass index properly 5'6 "130 lbs. And since losing weight too slowly on the pill in June, am a vegetarian and take a multivitamin that, along with eating and drinking soy for my protein. Exercises More than 45 + min. every two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment